Motorola had announced the Moto X4 at IFA 2017 and today the device has arrived in India. The device packs dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras setup to capture portraits and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light. The Moto X4 also has a 16MP front camera with a 4MP new adaptive low light mode.
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue color variants and is priced at INR 20,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant costs INR 22,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today midnight.
Moto X4 specifications:
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm | Weight: 163g
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform | Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM | 32GB storage / 4GB RAM | 64GB storage (expandable memory up to 2 TB with microSD)
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera | f/2.0 aperture | 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor | 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) | Bluetooth 5.0 LE | GPS | NFC
- 3000mAh battery | Turbo Charging | USB Type-C