Motorola has announced the Motorola Moto Z2 Play, along with new Moto Mods. The Moto Z2 Play features a 5.99 mm ultra-slim aluminum unibody design and is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor. Along with the Moto Z2 Plus, new Moto Mods are also announced, these include – JBL SoundBoost 2, Moto TurboPower pack, Moto Gamepad, and Moto Style Shell with wireless charging.
Moto Z2 Play specifications:
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99mm | Weight: 145g
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display | Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor | Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM | 64GB storage / 3GB RAM | 32GB storage ( expandable memory)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE
- 12MP rear camera | Dual-Pixel Autofocus | Laser Auto focus | f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera | f/2.2 aperture
- Water repellent nano-coating | Fingerprint sensor
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) | Bluetooth 4.2 LE | NFC
- 3000mAh battery | USB 3.1 Type-C | Turbo charging
The Moto Z2 Play comes in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold color variants and is priced at INR 27,999. The device will be available for pre-order starting Thursday up till June 14, before it goes on sale via offline stores and Flipkart on June 15. Motorola is also offering 50% discount on selected Moto Mods, a Free Moto Armor Pack with protective accessories, Interest-free EMIs for 10 months and 100GB additional 4G data for Jio customers.