Great news for Selfie lovers, Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has unveiled Oppo F1 Plus that continues the trend of Oppo F-series smartphones, that completely focus on front facing camera and dub their devices as the #SelfieExpert. The highlight of the device is a 16-megapixel front camera. Along with this Oppo has announced Yuvraj Singh as the sports brand ambassador for the company.
The Oppo F1 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage which is expandable further using microSD card to 128GB. The main aspect of the device is 16MP front facing camera that features an exclusive customized sensor, which is said to give 4 times the sensitivity with as much the incoming light that results in beautiful and crisp selfies. Oppo has worked hard in improving their camera application and some of the new features in the new camera application includes a new and improved version of its Beautify mode i.e. Beautify 4.0, Selfie Panorama and Palm gestures.
Specifications of Oppo F1 Plus:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Processor: Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear came with PDAF and LED flash
- 16MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2850mAh with VOOC charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wifi and dual SIM
The Oppo F1 Plus is available in Gold and Rose colors variants and is priced at ₹26,990. As Oppo sells more through brick and mortar stores thus the device will be available at both Offline and Online stores.
We think the F1 Plus is good smartphone but that would be even better at a lower price considering its limitations.