Oppo India has launched a special Diwali edition of Oppo F1s in India. Specs-wise, the F1s Diwali Limited Edition is the same smartphone as the original model, which was launched in India back in August. However, it features a redesigned back panel with a ‘gilded Diwali pattern’ alongside signatures from brand ambassadors Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor.
The OPPO F1s Diwali Limited Edition smartphone is priced at INR17990 and will be available for pre-order from October 8th to 13th through OPPO concepts stores. It will go on sale from October 14th through Oppo concepts stores across the country as wells as Snapdeal.
OPPO F1s specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor | Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory ( expandable)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) | ColorOS 3.0
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera | LED Flash | f/2.2| PDAF
- 16MP front-facing camera | 5P lens | f/2.0
- 3075mAh battery