Adopting the Notch trend, Oppo has launched their new flagship smartphone the Oppo F7 in India. The device features a Super Full-Screen display which technically is a 6.23-inch Full HD+19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 88% screen-to-body ratio. Oppo from the past few years have focussed on providing a rich selfie experience and to allow that, Oppo F7 houses a 25-megapixel front camera with support for real-time High Dynamic Range (HDR). The device also features some smart AI features such as AI Beauty 2.0 for an improved age and gender beautification effects and facial recognition capability by scanning 296 facial recognition points.
The OPPO F7 comes in Solar Red, Moonlight Silver color variants and is priced at INR 21,990 and there is special Sunrise Red color variant that features a 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and is priced at INR 26,990. The Oppo F7 will be available at Flipkart as well as offline stores all across India starting April 9th. Interestingly Oppo has announced another limited edition of Oppo F7 which they are calling it as the Special Diamond Black edition with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, which is priced at INR 26,990 and will be exclusively available at selected OPPO stores.
OPPO F7 specifications:
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm ; Weight: 158g
- 6.23-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P20 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, HDR, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3400mAh battery