Oppo has launched their much-hyped mid-ranged smartphone- The OPPO F9 Pro in India. The smartphone features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with a unique Waterdrop Screen with a screen-to-body ratio of 90.8%. The F9 Pro is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor with 6GB RAM and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. In terms of battery, it comes packed with a 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging that promises 2 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charge.
The OPPO F9 Pro comes in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, and Starry Purple color variants and is priced at INR 23,990. The device will be available for pre-order from Flipkart, Amazon.in and offline stores starting today and will go on sale from August 31st through online and offline stores from August 31st.
OPPO F9 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x7.9mm; Weight: 169g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh (typical) / 3415mAh (minimum) battery with VOOC Flash charge