An upcoming company in the mobile Handset industry – Lava International Limited launched its new Android Smartphone named Iris 405+. This is the enhanced version of Lava Iris 405. This new phone is highly efficient and delivers powerful performance. It is super slim (9.0 mm) and has been given a metal finishing.
The specifications of Lava Iris 405+ are:
- It sports a 4 inch high-resolution display.
- This smartphone is powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor.
- Lava Iris 405+ comes with a 5.0 MP primary rear camera which supports 720p HD video and 0.3 MP front secondary camera.
- This phone runs on a Li-ion 1400 mAH battery.
- Iris 405+ holds Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
- It has an internal storage memory of 4 GB and supports expandable micro-SD card up-to 32 GB.
- This phone supports Bluetooth with A2DP support, Wi-Fi 802.11 g/b/n, USB and WAP/GPRS/EDGE/3G.
This phone is developed to deliver high performance, super fast web browsing and graphic intense gaming.
Lava Iris 405+ is priced at Rs. 6,999.
image source: Lava Mobiles