Over the past few months Lenovo has started to focus on mid ranged 4G enabled smartphones. Continuing the trend Lenovo has launched its much anticipated phablet K3 Note in India. The smartphone is priced at INR 9999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart, with the first flash sale happening on July 8.
The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6572 processor that is coupled with 2GB of RAM. The device supports both LTE bands in India FDD 1800MHz (Band 3) & TDD 2300MHz (Band 40).
The K3 Note runs Android 5.0 Lollipop and features Lenovo’s Vibe UI skin on top and comes with Lenovo’s utility apps. It also includes support for gestures like double tap to unlock.
Specifications of Lenovo K3 Note :
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD display
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- Processor : 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6572 CPU (64-bit)
- GPU: MALI T760
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage : 16GB ( expandable up to 32GB)
- Primary Camera: 13MP rear camera with Flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP front camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery ( Removable)
The smartphone will be offered in Onyx Black, Pearl White, and Laser Yellow colour variants.
If you’re interested in what the handset has to offer, head to the link to register for the flash sale. Register here.