Lenovo continuing its spree to launch budget level smartphones in India, have announced yet another handset – the Lenovo S60. This mid-range smartphone joins the S-series and is priced at INR 12999.
Lenovo S60 sports a 5-inch 720p IPS display and is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit chipset with a quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM. The smartphone features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash which some advanced camera features like scene detection, face recognition, low light enhancement, Panorama, geo-tagging, burst shot, smile shot and HDR options. Sisley (codename for Lenovo S60) runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat with Lenovo’s Vibe UI skin and much like other Lenovo handsets this device also comes pre-installed with some Lenovo’s DOit applications such as :
- SHAREit app that enables users for fast phone-to-phone data transfer capability without the need for Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- SECUREit which will protect device against viruses, malwares, spywares and spam.
- SYNCit to that will give users access to Backup and Restore all of their data onto a cloud storage.
Specifications for Lenovo S60 :
- Dimensions: 143.3×72 x 7.7mm;
- Weight: 128 grams
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 306 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB internal (expandable upto 32GB)
- OS: Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Primary Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens