A globally registered technology brand – OPPO announced its entry into the India market with the launch of its flagship product ‘OPPO N1’. It took place in the presence of OPPO’s India brand ambassadors, Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor. This new handset redefines smartphone photography. This company has a large image globally in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and USA. It expands further by entering into India.
The key specifications of OPPO N1 are:
- This smartphone sports a 5.9 inch 1080p display.
- Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 377 PPI.
- It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core Processor.
- It feature Android v4.2 operating system.
- OPPO N1 runs on a 3610 mAH Battery.
- It comes with a rotating camera of 13 MP sensor with dedicated ISP.
- It features Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct/Display, Distance sensor, Light Sensor, G-Sensor and 4D Gyroscope.
- 16 or 32 GB ROM.
- 2 GB RAM.
OPPO N1 has been priced at Rs. 39,999/-.