As Chinese smartphone manufacturers continue to invade the Indian market, Oppo announced via its official Facebook page that their Oppo N1 Mini smartphone will be launching in India within the next week and will be available in a range of colors, including white, yellow and pale blue.
The smartphone as said will come with a 5-inch HD display and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset with 1.6GHz Cortex-A7 processor and Adreno 305 GPU supported by 1GB of RAM and is fitted with a 2140mAh battery. The Oppo N1 Mini smartphone comes equipped with 4G LTE connectivity, with Color OS 1.4 based on Android 4.3 and expected to be fitted with 16GB of internal storage. The most impressive feature of Oppo N1 mini is the 13MP swivel camera, the company originally introduced with the flagship N1. Oppo has been updating its apps to improve the image quality from the smartphone and is said to be able to shoot photos up to 24-megapixel in size when shooting in Ultra-HD mode.
The success of Oppo N1 mini will depend on the pricing of the smartphone as the Indian market is already flooded with Chinese Smartphone manufacturer’s and some of these vendors like Xiaomi are giving tough competition to Smartphone giant’s like Samsung, Sony etc. The smartphone is expected to be launched at Rs.29,999.
Some specifications of Oppo N1 mini are:
- Display: IPS LCD, 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi )
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 72.2 x 9.2mm
- Camera: 13 MP swivel camera, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Features: Rotating lens, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- OS: Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Battery: Li-Ion 2140 mAh battery