Apple has announced iPhone 5 at it’s ongoing event at San Fransisco – it looks just like the leaked images!
- It’s made entirely of glass and aluminum.
- 18% thinner than iPhone 4S
Retina display, 326 PPI
1136 x 640 screen resolution
16:9 aspect ratio
5th row of icons
- 44% more color saturation
- This is the most accurate display in the industry. The touch sensors are integrated right into the display itself
- HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, and yes… LTE
- A6 Processor Chip 2X faster than A5
- Coming to AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint in the US
- A6 uses A15 cores
- 8 mega-pixel camera – iSight – backside illuminated, hybrid IR filter
- Dynamic low light mode, precision lens alignment, sapphire crystal, Panorama mode
- 1080p video, improved video stability, face detection — you can take photos while shooting video.
- FaceTime over cellular
- Three microphones, bottom, front, and back
Improved speaker design, 20% smaller
- 8-pin connector called “Lightning”
All digital, 8-signal design, adaptive interface, improved durability, reversible.
- The iPhone 5 comes in this black color, and also white
Image Courtesy: The Verge