At an event held in Delhi, HTC has launched new smartphones – Desire 816G Dual SIM and the much-talked about Desire 820.
HTC Desire 820
HTC Desire 820 was globally unveiled at a pre-IFA 2014 event and will join HTC family as a flagship device at the top of pyramid. It will be available in two variants and both will ship during the Indian festive season around November.
It is the first smartphone manufactured by HTC that is powered by a 64-bit octa-core processor. The smartphone supports dual sim 4G+4g both active at same time. The much hyped HTC Dot View cover will be available for HTC Desire 820. The smartphone sports BoomSound front stereo speakers just like the HTC One and HTC M8. The smartphone is bundled with many new and improved stock HTC applications and features new editing modes in gallery and camera like “Live Makeup” and “Photo Booth“.
Specifications of HTC Desire 820 :-
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 78.7 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Display: LCD capacitive touchscreen, 5.5 inches (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, 4160 x 3120 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, BSI sensor, f2.2
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Speed: Quad-core 1.5 GHz + quad-core 1.0 GHz
- Battery: 2600mAh
HTC Desire 820q
The HTC Desire 820q has virtually identical specifications as the HTC Desire 820. The only difference is that HTC Desire 820q comes with a quad-core 64-bit chipset clocked at 1.2GHz and has just 1GB of RAM.
HTC Desire 816G
HTC Desire 816G has same specs as that of HTC Desire 816. The only difference is that HTC Desire 816G is 3G capable and had quad-core Mediatek engine. This smartphone is specially for Indian customers and will be available in early November. The smartphone is priced at INR 18990.
Specifications of HTC Desire 816G :-
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 78.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- Display: LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720p HD, 5.5 inches
- Internal Memory: 8GB
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Primary Camera: 13MP, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera: 5MP, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- CPU Speed: Quad-core 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU
- Battery: 2600mAh