After the Realme 2 launch last month, Realme has launched the Realme 2 Pro smartphone in India. The Realme 2 Pro is a worthy upgrade over the Realme 2 with an upgraded RAM, processor, camera, and more. The Realme 2 Pro sports a 6.3-inch (1080×2340 pixels) full-HD+ screen with 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 409ppi pixel density. The device is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with up to 8GB of RAM, runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
Realme 2 Pro specifications:
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) | Dual 4G VoLTE
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Pixel focus, EIS, secondary 2MP camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Realme 2 Pro comes in Ice Lake, Black Sea and Blue Ocean color variants and is priced at INR 13,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version is priced at INR 15,990 and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version is priced at INR 17,990. All the variants of Realme 2 Pro will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from October 11th.