After Realme, the subsidiary of Oppo entered the Indian market, it is giving a tough competition to other brands like Xiaomi. After a continuous teasing of the Realme 3 Pro device, which is the successor to the Realme 2 Pro, the company finally launched the device in India.
The Realme 3 Pro is the company’s top-end device as for which the devices are being made, i.e., for the mid-range price segment. It has a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with a Dewdrop notch which comes with a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the top as protection. Under the hood is the Snapdragon 710 10nm chipset coupled with Adreno 616 GPU. As for the enhancement of touch sensitivity, the device comes with Hyperboost 2.0 touchboost and frameboost for smoother gameplay while gaming.
The device comes with a 16MP primary rear camera with Sony IMX519 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP secondary camera. The rear camera has AI scene recognition, 960 fps super slo-mo video, and 64MP Ultra HD mode. Coming to the front, it has a 25MP front selfie camera with 4-in-1 super pixel technology.
Down to the design language, it has a gradient back with 82 S-shaped curves, running along the fingeprint sensor, rear camera, and the realme branding. The device is powered by a 4045 mAh battery which supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging and the in-box 20W (5V-4A) fast charger can charge the device up to 50% in just 30 min. The sad part is that it still got a Micro USB port. It has a Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) mode which improves the battery life as the company claims.
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2×8.3mm
- Weight: 172g
- Display: 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage
- Rear Cameras: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 1.22μm sensor, f/1.7 aperture, EIS, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 960fps super slo-mo
- Front Camera: 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Expandable Storage: expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Battery: 4045mAh battery (typical) / 3960mAh (minimum)
- Charging: VOOC 3.0 fast charging with 20W charger
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
The Realme 3 Pro will be available in Carbon Gray, Nitro Blue, and Lightning Purple colors. The 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage version is priced at Rs. 13,999 while the 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage is priced at Rs. 16,999. While there is a pop-up sale at Pacific Mall in Delhi on April 27th which lets the users to experience and also buy the device, it will go on sale on Flipkart and Realme website from April 29th.