Realme discreetly announced its C20 series smartphone in Vietnam. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ mini drop-notch display with a screen-to-body ratio of 88.7%, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, runs on Android 10 with a Realme UI on top, has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Realme C20 Specifications:
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) 20:9 HD+ mini drop-notch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection.
- 2.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm CPU with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD.
- Dual SIM card (nano + microSD)
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Splash Resistant coating (P2i coating)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 190 gr.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, Micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Realme C20 comes in Blue and Grey color variants and is priced at 24,90,000 Vietnamese Dong (about $108 / Rs. 7,895). The device is on sale in Vietnam and should arrive in India soon.