After several rumors, Xiaomi has confirmed that it will launch the Redmi Note 9T, the company’s newest 5G smartphone, on 8th January globally. A teaser placed by the company shows triple rearview cameras. This is expected to be the global version of the Redmi Note 9 5G, which was unveiled in China last November, but there may be changes in RAM and storage.
Redmi Note 9T (Redmi Note 9 5G) Rumoured Specifications:
- 6.53-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD + LCD display with 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPU) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm CPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB expandable to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM card (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48-megapixel rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor on the side, IR sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo speaker
- Splash protection (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 161.96×77.25×9.2mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C.
- 5000mAh | 18W fast charge battery
The event starts at 13.00 CET (5.30 IST) on 8th January and post that we shall know more about the pricing and availability.