Samsung’s Gear IconX truly wireless earbuds were unveiled back in June, and today they have been launched in India for INR 13,490. Samsung Gear IconX wireless earbuds look similar to the Moto Hint but are slightly better under-the-hood. The IconX connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth 4.1, and also feature 4GB built-in storage that can store up to 1,000 songs. To control the music playback, users just need to tap or swipe on the earbuds’ surface. The IconX can track heart rate, distance, speed, duration and calories burned and provide data through the voice guide, even without a smartphone. The earbuds include a Voice Guide feature that provides voice feedback to users about their workout progress.
The Samsung Gear IconX are priced at INR 13,490 and will be available by the end of August.
- Splash resistant (P2i Nano Coating)
- Standalone music player (4GB storage / up to 1,000 songs), Voice guide (available in 15 languages)
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Compatible with phones running Android 4.4 or later with 1.5GB RAM or more
- Sensors: Accelerometer, HR, Capacitive Touch
- Battery: 47mAh (Earbuds) / 315mAh (Charging Case)