Vivo has launched the Vivo S1 Pro in India, the successor the Vivo S1 that was announced a couple of months ago. The Vivo S1 was a great budget offering from Vivo but the S1 Pro offers some upgraded specifications at an unreasonable higher price. The S1 Pro packs a 6.38-inch FULL HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Super AMOLED notch display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 90% screen-to-body ratio and minimal bezels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and runs Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9 (Pie).
Vivo S1 Pro Pricing and Availability
The Vivo S1 Pro comes in Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue and Dreamy White color variants and is priced at INR 19,990 and will be available from offline retail stores, Vivo official e-store, Amazon.in and Flipkart.
Vivo S1 Pro specifications:
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display; 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture)
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68mm; Weight: 186.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging