Vivo, as announced, has finally launched the Vivo U10, in their new “U” series, the budget-range smartphone with some decent specifications up its sleeve. The Vivo U10 comes with a 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView and comes with a gradient plastic finish on the rear. It is powered by the Snapdragon 665 and has up to 4GB of RAM. Out of the box, the phone runs Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9 on top of it.
Coming to the cameras, the Vivo U10 has a triple-lens rear camera setup, the primary being a 13MP shooter along with an 8MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Along with that, it features a dedicated MicroSD card slot in the SIM card tray, has a 5000 mAh battery capacity which supports 18W fast charging.
Vivo U10 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Display: 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+19.3:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Cameras: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera for a portrait with f/2.4 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum)
- Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with FunTouch OS 9
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
The Vivo U10 will be available in Thunder Black and Electric Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 8990 for the 3GB + 32GB variant, and Rs. 9990 for the 3GB + 64GB variant, and Rs. 10990 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. It will go on sale via Amazon and Vivo eStore starting from 29th September.