Vivo V7+ was launched in India back in September 2017 in primarily in 2 color variants- Matte Black and Champagne Gold. Later the Energetic Blue variant was also introduced. And now Vivo has launched a new Limited Edition Infinite Red color variant of the smartphone on the occasion of Valentines Day in India. The Limited Edition variant of Vivo V7+ has been designed in partnership with designer Manish Malhotra.
The Vivo V7+ Infinite Red Limited Edition smartphone is priced at INR 22,990 and is available at offline stores across India as well as Amazon.in with some elusive offers like coupons of Book My Show and Ferns N Petals worth Rs. 500 each as well as Rs. 3000 discount in exchange for old smartphones.
Vivo V7+ specifications:
- Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm | Weight: 160g
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display | Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform | Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor | 3.5mm audio jack | AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3225mAh battery