Xioami might be announcing Xioami Mi A1, one of the first next gen Android One handsets starting with India. Xioami the popular Chinese smartphone player is hosting a global launch event next week. Now since it’s a global launch event and in India it has to be something India specific. They are also boasting about the dual rear camera on the upcoming device which hints towards the new device.
If we go by the rumours the device will be called the Xiaomi Mi A1 which may be an Indian variant for Mi 5X. For the first time a Xiaomi smartphone will be running on Android One OS partnering with Google, which we clearly states that the phone will offer a complete stock experience instead of MIUI. Android One as we know from the past, is directly controlled by Google in terms of software updates so it will get the OS updates early.
Mi 5X has a dual rear camera which is supposedly also coming on the A1 as per the teasers by company on their social media. Have a look at the leaked specifications below.
Xioami Mi A1 Leaked Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD with 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform
- 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android One 7.0 Nougat
- Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2; 50mm, f/2.6) Rear Camera with phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5MP Front Camera with video recording 1080p
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Support for 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 3,000mAh Battery
Well, we will be there at the launch event and shall be reporting live from the venue if the Internet gods allow us. Stay tuned to our social channels, @installornot and InstallorNot Twitter & Facebook respectively for more updates.
Source : Gizmomaniacs