Xiaomi just launched the Mi 11 Ultra, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India as it had promised. It has a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved DotDisplay with a peak brightness of 1,700 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, and touch sampling rate of 480Hz, and MEMC motion compensation. In addition to HDR 10+, it also has Dolby Vision support. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus that offers better scratch and drop resistance. There is a 1.1-inch AMOLED secondary always-on display on the back for notifications and selfie preview.
It is powered by Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 2000m㎡ VC LiquidCool Technology. The phone comes with a 50MP 1/1.12″ custom Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with 1.4 μm pixel size, OIS support. It also has a 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with a Sony IMX586 sensor and a 48MP telephoto camera with the same Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, as well as dToF with 64 focus points and a flicker sensor. Both the phones have up to 1920 fps ultra slow-motion video.
The phone has a ceramic back, comes with IP68 water and dust resistant capability, and packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 67W wired flash charging and 67W wireless fast charging that can fully charge the device in just 36 minutes, and also has 10W wireless reverse charging. Due to the certification issue, the Indian version comes with a 55W charger in the box, but it will bring the 67W charger soon, said the company.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications:
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, up to 1920fps slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colors, is priced at Rs. 69,999 for the single 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version and will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores soon.