Xiaomi today launched the Mi Max 2 which is an iteration to the Mi Max launched last year. Mi Max 2 as expected is phablet handset in the mid price range with Xiaomi’s best offerings for a phablet device. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 switches to USB Type-C for data synchronisation and charging. It comes with a massive 5300mAh battery supporting quick charging 3.0 because you know it’s a necessity today. Above that, Xiaomi claims this can even run for two days straight on a single charge.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a 6.44-inch full HD curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Powered by the Snapdragon 625 mobile platform along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB on-board storage, it suffices one’s desires for sustainable performance.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications:
- 6.44-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage expandable with microSD card up to 256GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based MIUI 8
- 12MP auto focus Sony IMX386 rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP auto focus front-facing camera with LED flash
- 5300mAh battery with Quick Charging 3.0 + Parallel Charging
Pricing and Availability
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will be exclusively available on Mi.com for ₹16,999 in Matte Black on Mi’s 3rd anniversary 20th July 2017. Along with this, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 also comes with a bundled launch offers from Jio providing 100GB 4G data to all Mi Max 2 users.