Xiaomi just announced their most affordable 4G smartphone- the Redmi 4A in India. The device features a 5 inch HD display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm | Weight: 131.5g
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor | Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM | 16GB internal storage (expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD)
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD) | 4G VoLTE
- 13MP rear camera | PDAF | LED Flash | f/2.2 aperture | 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera | f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n | Bluetooth 4.1 | GPS + GLONASS
Pricing and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes in comes in Gold, Dark grey and Rose Gold color variants and is priced at INR 5999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon and mi.com starting 23 March 2017.