Along with iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, Apple has also offered a lesser premium and somewhat a slightly budget offering in the form of iPhone XR. The slightly cheaper iPhone i.e the iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch LCD 326ppi Liquid Retina display with A12 Bionic 7nm Chip. The iPhone Xr has similar specifications to the iPhone XS and XS Max where the only major difference being the absence of a secondary 12-megapixel telephoto lens. The iPhone Xr is has similar Dual Sim card technology seen on the iPhone Xs also with support for wireless charging as well.
The Apple iPhone XR comes in white, black, blue, yellow, coral and RED color variants starting at $749 in the U.S. and is available for order starting from October 19th.
iPhone XR Specifications:
- 6.1-inch (1792 x 828 pixels) LCD 326ppi Liquid Retina display, 3D Touch
- Six-core A12 Bionic 64-bit 7nm processor with four-core GPU, M12 motion co-processor
- 64GB, 128GB,256GB storage options
- iOS 12
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Dual SIM (secondary eSIM from select carriers or physical SIM in China)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging