Asus has launched the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 in India which is a successor to Zenfone Max Pro. The ZenFone Max Pro M2 builds up on the legacy of the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1, offering a very good combination of specifications alongside stock Android at a competitive price. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 4GB of RAM. To back the device there is a 5000mAh of battery with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 will be available in India from December 18, 2018, exclusively through Flipkart. The device will cost ₹12,999 ($181) for the 3GB + 32GB variant; ₹14,999 ($209) for the 4GB + 64GB variant and ₹16,999 ($237) for the 6GB + 64GB variant. The Max Pro M2 will be available in Blue and Titanium color variants.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB31KL) specifications:
- 6.26-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with 94% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 1500: 1 contast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB Storage, 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, Pro Mode, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, 5-magnet speaker
- Dimensions: 157.9×75.5×8.5mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery