Fire-Boltt, an Indian wearable brand, has launched Fire-Boltt Beast, the company’s latest smartwatch, featuring a 1.69-inch curved glass display with up to 500 nits of brightness, customizable watch faces, 8 sports modes, IP67 waterproof case, and SpO2/blood oxygen and blood pressure monitoring features, in addition to heart rate monitoring. It has a metal body and a rotary knob for navigation.
First, it’s worth noting the Fire-Boltt Beast is definitely NOT a smartwatch, despite the fact that it has a touch-screen and a heart-rate sensor. It’s compatible with the Fire-Boltt Beast app for Android and iOS, which is where you’ll find the app’s most interesting features: blood pressure and blood oxygen saturation tracking. The app also has a built-in ‘Stopwatch’ for timekeeping, an ‘Alarm Clock’ for waking up, and a ‘Pedometer” for counting your steps.
Key Features of Fire-Boltt Beast Smartwatch:
- 1.69-inch color display with 500 nits maximum brightness, custom watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.0 for connection and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- 8 Sports mode: Walking, running, football, basketball, cycling, jumping, badminton, swimming
- Monitoring of blood pressure, heart rate, Spo2 oxygen saturation
- Track: Sleep, steps, calories, distance
- IP67 Waterproof
- Caller ID, call rejection and camera control, music control, meditative breathing, weather forecast
- 8 days battery life and 360 hours standby time
The Fire-Boltt Beast is available in black, blue, and pink color variants and is available on Amazon.in for Rs 3,799.