Flipkart has unveiled its first Billion branded smartphone, the Billion Capture+, in India. The company says that the ‘Made For India’ smartphone is designed, engineered, manufactured and tested in India. It device features a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with Dragontrail glass protection and is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform. The highlight of the smartphone is it packs dual 13MP rear cameras. One of them is a RGB sensor while the other is a monochrome sensor.
The Billion Capture+ comes in Mystic Black and Desert Gold color variants and is priced at INR 10,999 for the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant, and INR 12,999 for the 4GB RAM, 64GB storage version and will be available from November 15th exclusively on Flipkart.
Flipkart Billion Capture+ specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with Dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12micron pixel size, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12micron pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,500mAh battery with Quick Charge
Source : Source