Gionee is all set to launch their new smartphone the Gionee M7 Power in India. The Chinese company has sent out the invites for the smartphone launch in the country for November 15. Gionee M7 Power was launched in Thai expo earlier this year and has started to roll out to global markets. As the name suggests, Gionee M7 Power belongs the Marathon series with massive 5000mAh battery. This time Gionee has worked upon the design with a unique choice of materials for the handset.
With a 6-inch HD 18:9 FullView display, this is Gionee’s first attempt to enter the league. The handset comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform along with 4GB RAM and 64GB on-board storage. Have a look at its specifications below.
Gionee M7 Power specifications
- 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels resolution) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 500 Nits brightness
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 156.3 × 75.6 × 8.6mm; Weight: 187g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Gionee M7 Power was launched in Gold color with laser-engraved finish along with Black and Dark Blue colors in laser-drilled finish. It was introduced in Thailand for 9,990 Thai baht which is approximately ₹19,590 in India but we shall get to know the exact pricing on November 15 2017.