After the long delay, Honor India has finally unveiled its much-awaited smartphone, the Honor 9X in India. The Honor 9X features a 6.59-inch OLED display and Huawei’s Kirin 710F SoC chipset, which makes it a decently powered phone at the price point. But apart from the core internals, what makes the 9X special is that it is the first phone from the company to have been launched with a pop-up selfie camera.
Pricing and Availability of Honor 9X
The HONOR 9X comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue color variants and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 16,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from January 19th. The 4GB + 128GB version will be available at INR 12,999 on the first day of sale.
HONOR 9X specifications:
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight:206g
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery