Huawei’s sub brand Honor has introduced a new smartphone, the Honor View 10 at an event in London, last month. And now Huawei has launched the smartphone in Inda. The device features a 5.99-inch 18:9 FullView display which is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with a dedicated neural network processing unit. The main highlight of the device is its dual rear camera module, the View 10 features a 16-megapixel RGB sensor along with 20-megapixel monochrome sensor with Artificial intelligence engine.
The Honor View 10 comes in Midnight Black and Navy Blue colour variants and is priced at INR 29,999. The device will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting from Monday, January 8.
Honor View 10 specifications:
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm; Weight: 172g
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, CAF
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging