Huawei has launched the much-awaited flagship device, the Huawei P20 Pro in India. The key highlight of this device lies in its camera department. The Huawei P20 Pro features triple-lens camera module that is manufactured in partnership with Leica. There’s a 40MP primary camera, a 20MP monochrome module, and an 8MP camera that offers 3x lossless zoom. The rear camera can capture low light shots with ISO as high as 102400 and the module also supports 960fps super slow motion.
The Huawei P20 Pro comes in Midnight Blue color, is priced at INR 64,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting 3rd May.
Huawei P20 Pro specifications:
- Dimensions: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm; Weight: 180g
- 6.1-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor,Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), with Leica VARIO-SUMMILUX-H lesness, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Water and dust-resistant (IP67)
- USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging