Infinix has launched the Infinix Hot 6 Pro, company’s latest budget offering in India. Talking about the specifications of the device the Infinix Hot 6 Pro features a 5.99”, HD+ Full View 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits of brightness and an 83.4% Screen to body ratio. The Infinix Hot 6 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad Core 64 bit processor clocked at 1.4 GHz with Adreno 308GPU coupled with 3GB of DDR3 RAM and 32GB internal storage. The device runs on XOS 3.2 based on Android Oreo. And to power the device we have a massive 4000mAh of battery. The Hot 6 Pro features a dual rear camera setup where 1st one is a 13MP f2.0 camera with PDAF and a secondary 2MP to capture perfect bokeh shots. For the front camera we have a 5 MP camera with a soft led flash and the front camera is also equipped to capture Bokeh Selfies.
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro comes in Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black and Magic Gold colors, is priced at INR 7999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with XOS 3.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.43 x 76.21 x 8.6mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery