As announced earlier, Infinix has launched yet another smartphone in the budget segment. It is the Infinix Hot 8 which comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch and 2.5mm & 1.9mm narrow bezels on the top and side respectively. It comes with a 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 SoC along with 4GB of RAM, and runs on Android 9.0 with XOS 5.0 on top of it.
It sports a triple-lens rear camera with the primary sensor being a 13MP shooter along with a 2MP depth sensor and a VGA low-light sensor. On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera along with an LED flash for selfies. The fingerprint sensor is rear-mounted and has a neat gradient finish on the back. The SIM slot has a dedicated MicroSD card through which you can expand the storage up to 256GB. Under the hood is a huge 5000 mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 8 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 179g
- Display: 6.52-inch (1600×720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio HD+ display with 450 nits brightness, 1500:1contrast ratio
- CPU: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- GPU: 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Cameras: 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad-LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor and 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, MicroUSB
The Infinix Hot 8 will be available in Cosmic Purple and Quetzal Cyan colors, is priced at Rs. 6999 and will go on sale through Flipkart from 12th September. As per Infinix, this pricing is limited until October 31st, and further, the price would be increased. Also, the device comes with an instant cashback in the form of Jio vouchers of up to Rs. 2200 and ClearTrip coupons of worth Rs. 3000.