Just last month, after launching the Infinix Smart 3 Plus in India, the company announced the Infinix S4 which is launched in India now. The Infinix S4 comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 88.6% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 12nm Octa-core SoC along with 3GB of RAM. It runs on Android Pie 9.0 with XOS 5.0 on top and has a triple-lens rear camera, the primary being a 13MP, an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The key feature being the selfie camera, it comes with a 32MP sensor with AI beautify technology which maps 1024 points, AI portraits and uses Quad Bayer technology for large-pixel levels of light sensitivity. It comes with a 2.5D curved glass on the back, comes with a dedicated slot for MicroSD card and packs a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 156x75x7.9mm
- Weight: 155g
- Display: 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1300:1 contrast ratio
- CPU: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- GPU: 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP rear camera with Quad LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 2MP camera
- Front Camera: 32MP front-facing camera with 1/2.8″ Samsung S5KGD1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, 80° FOV
- Expandable Storage: Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- SIM: Dual SIM with dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
The Infinix S4 is available in Nebula Blue, Twilight Purple, and Space Gray colors and is priced at Rs.8999. The device will be available to buy via Flipkart from May 28th.