Infinix has announced its second smartphone of 2021 in the form of Infinix Smart 5 in India. The device is a mid-range device that features decent specifications at a budget price.
The device features a 6.82-inch HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio display with a 90.6% screen body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 2GB of RAM, and runs Android 10 Go Edition with XOS 7.
Infinix Smart 5 Plus specifications:
- Dimensions: 171.82 x77.96 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 207g
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 440 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 Go Edition with XOS 7
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad-LED Flash, Low Light sensor, Slow-mo Video
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
Infinix Smart 5 Pricing And Availability
The Infinix Smart 5 comes in 4 color variants, Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black and 7° Purple. The device comes in only one Ram/Storage variant 2GB + 32GB internal storage and is priced at Rs. 7199 and will be available on Flipkart starting from February 18.