Lenovo globally unveiled the Lenovo K8 Note today at the event in New Delhi, India. Skipping the Lenovo K7 Note, the company has launched the K8 Note starting from India. Pricing it in a competitive market of 14-15k segment, the handset packs a decent set of specification set beneath.
Lenovo K8 Note brings up the recent trends in a budget package, with 13MP front-facing camera and LED flash and a 13MP+5MP dual-rear camera setup at the back enabling depth mode. The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch fullHD display with a large 4000mAh battery and with a deca-core processor from MediaTek Helio X23 Tri-cluster, deca-core 64-bit WorldMode LTE platform. Sporting 4GB RAM, and 64GB internal storage it supports microSD card and dual-SIM standby. The smartphone comes with a water-repellent coating which protects it for water damage just like it was with the Moto Z2. There is a highlighted music convenience key on the left edge of the handset which can be mapped to any application along with a few utilities.
Lenovo K8 Note Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- MediaTek Helio X23 Deca-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage respectively expandable with microSD card
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 13MP + 5MP rear camera combo with dual LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera with front-facing LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery with 15W rapid charging
Pricing and Availability
Following up on the latest trends, Lenovo K8 Note reminds us of the Redmi Note 4 from the back with an exception of dual-rear camera sensor combo. The handset will be exclusively available from Amazon.in for ₹12,999 (3GB/32GB) and ₹13,999 (4GB/64GB). Available in Venom Black, and Fine Gold color variants, sales for the smartphone starts from 18 August, 2017.