Hong-Kong based Infinix which already has presence in parts of the world tied up with Transsion Holdings to launch online only brand in India. After launching as subsidiaries under Transsion Holdings, itel which caters only in feature phone and low-budget smartphone segment and then Techno – offline only smartphone brand, Infinix is the third brand which comes under the umbrella.
Infinix today with its announcement is launching its first smartphone in the country called the Infinix Note 4. Infinix Note 4 comes with SHARP 5.7-inch full HD display with high color gamut ie: 85% NTSC and 500 nits brightness. It comes with 18W fast charging tech which they call it xCharge for its 4300mAh battery which can charge 75% in 60 minutes. The Note 4 comes with a 13MP rear camera with PDAF, 5P lens and F/2.0 aperture whereas there is a 8MP camera on the front assisted with front flash. Get a glance at complete set of features in the spec list below.
Infinix Note 4 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1080× 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- XOS Chameleon v2.3 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM (micro+micro) + microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, PDAF, 1.12uM sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4uM sensor, selfie flash
- Dimensions: 159 x 78.8 x 8.4mm
- 4G LTE with VoLTE/ViLTE support
- 4300mAh battery with x-charge fast charging technology
Pricing and Availability
Infinix Note 4 comes in two color variants Gold and Blue, which have a prominent glossy back. The handset will be available starting 3rd August 2017 starting 12PM exclusively from Flipkart.com. With an MRP of ₹8,999 it surely looks impressive but will it be able to withstand the competition especially being the online only brand? Well, only time will tell. We will be sharing our detailed review about the device soon, stay tuned for more updates.