Motorola has expanded their G series portfolio with the new Moto G6 Plus smartphone. The smartphone was introduced back in April and as promised Moto brings it to India. The new Moto G6 Plus features 6GB of RAM and is powered by the Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Chipset.
The new smartphone also sports a dual camera setup with a 12MP primary sensor featuring 78 degree lens and f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP secondary sensor with a 79-degree lens and f/2.2 aperture. It comes with a 8MP camera with 80-degree lens and f/2.2 aperture.
Moto G6 Plus features a 5.93-inch Full HD+ display with 3D glass back scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It also has a fingerprint sensor and water-repellent coating that protects the phone from splashes.
Moto G6 Plus Specifications:
- Dimensions: 160 x 75.5 x 8.0mm | Weight: 167g
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 | Adreno 508 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dedicated Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Dual Autofocus Pixel technology, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, P2i water-repellent nanocoating
- Front-ported loudspeaker, Dolby Audio, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Pricing and Availability:
Moto G6 Plus comes only in Deep Indigo color and is priced at INR 22499. The smartphone is available exclusively on Amazon.in as well as Moto Hub stores offline.
- Get up to Rs.3000 PayTM mall cashback promo code.
- No cost EMIs with Bajaj Finserve EMI network and Home Credit
- Get benefits up to Rs. 4450 on Jio, Applicable on Rs. 198 & Rs. 299 Plans
- Jio Instant Cashback vouchers worth Rs. 2200
- Cleartrip Cashback vouchers worth Rs. 1250
- AJIO Discount of Rs. 1000