It’s been a long time since Motorola has introduced its G6-Series devices in the market. However, because of an inappropriate price to specs ratio the brand fails to attract consumers. This time Motorola is coming with a new handset called as Moto One Power which is already available in some regions. Indian Consumers are waiting for the device from a long and Motorola is finally bringing this most anticipated device to the Indian market. The device will compete against the likes of Realme 2 and Mi A2. So let’s check out some in-depth information about it.
When it comes to looks the device doesn’t disappoint you as it has a premium Metal constructed body. Moto One Power device falls under the Android One programme, which means the latest Android updates won’t be a problem here. Under the hood, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636(64 bit) Octa-Core processor coupled with an Adreno 509 GPU. Motorola is only launching one of its variant with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. Storage can be expanded via micro-SD card up to 256GB’s.
There is a 6.2(inch) Full HD+ IPS Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 aspect ratio. You can expect Android Pie update soon but for now, it runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. In the rear, it features a 16MP(f/1.8)+5MP(f/2.2) Dual-Camera setup with PDAF, LED Flash whereas a 12MP front shooter is provided for selfies. Moto One Power sports both Fingerprint Scanner and Face Recognition for a secured experience. As suggested by its name “Power” the device houses an enormous 5000mAh battery with the support of 15W Fast Charging. For charging it has a USB Type-C port. It will only be made available in one color variant i-e Midnight Black. The device will only be made available exclusively through Flipkart.
Motorola One Power specifications:
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×9.98mm; Weight: 170g
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 4K video recording
- 12MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, selfie portraits
- Fingerprint sensor | P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, Dolby audio, Dual microphones
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery | Fast charging with turbo charger.
Pricing and availability:
Moto One Power is priced at INR 15,999 and will be made available starting from 5th of October. Registrations for the device have already been started on Flipkart.