HMD Global has announced its budget Android GO powered device, the Nokia 1 Plus which is the successor to Nokia 1 that was introduced last year at the Mobile World Congress. The Nokia 1 Plus features a 5.45-inch FWVGA+ IPS and is powered by MediaTek MT6739 SoC with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition.
The Nokia 1 Plus will come in Red, Blue, and Black color variants and is priced at $99 (INR 7,000 approx.) and be available sometime in March.
Nokia 1 Plus specifications:
- 5.3-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739W 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.04 x 70.4 x 8.55 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery