HMD Global has also updated the Nokia 3.1 which was announced last year at MWC to Nokia 3.2 at MWC 2019. The device now features a 6.26-inch HD+ TFT LCD and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU. The phone features face unlock capabilities and also features a fingerprint scanner at the rear. There’s a dedicated Google Assistant button as well and the power button also doubles as a notification light.
The Nokia 3.2 will come in Black and Steel color variants and is priced at US$ 139 (INR 10,000 approx.) for the 2GB RAM + 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version costs US$ 169 (INR 12,000 approx.). Both the variants will be available sometime in May 2019.
Nokia 3.2 specifications:
- 6.26-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage | 3GB RAM + 32GB storage (expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint Sensor (Only in Nokia 3.2 32 GB), face unlock
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Qualcomm aptX
- Dimensions: 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, micro USB
- 4000mAh battery