HMD Global has launched the Nokia 3.1 Plus, their latest Android one smartphone in India. The smartphone features a 6-inch HD+ display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. The device runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back, and packs a 3500mAh battery.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes in Blue, White and Baltic color variants and is priced at INR 11,499 and will go on sale from October 9th through offline retailers and Nokia online stores.
Nokia 3.1 Plus specifications:
- 6-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass for protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 3GB LPPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery