The OnePlus 5T launch is just around the corner and we have already seen few leaks in the past. But today a twitter user /LEAKS and ZDNET.de have leaked detailed images of the device showing device from rear and front. Nothing beats unboxing of an unannounced device. ZDNet has published a gallery showcasing the unboxing photo gallery of the OnePlus 5T’s press kit. In it, the publication shares photos of the handset being unboxed, official cases, the official spec sheet, and some side-by-side comparison photos with the OnePlus 5, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2, and Galaxy S8. It has been mentioned that there was no NDA signed between ZDNET and OnePlus so the publication went ahead and posted the gallery on the website. However, later on request of OnePlus, the OnePlus 5T images were taken down by the publication.
From the leaked images we can infer that the OnePlus 5T will have the same shell as of Oppo R11s which was launched recently. OnePlus is going for a full view bezel-less Optic AMOLED display for the 5T. The fingerprint sensor has been moved to the rear side and there will be no physical navigation buttons at front, instead they have been replaced by on-screen navigation buttons. According to rumor mill and on seeing the leaked images, there is no alert slider on the left edge of the device. OnePlus debuted this physical toggle button with the OnePlus 2 and is continued till the OnePlus 5 launched in June this year. It is disheartening to see such useful features go away.
Based on the leaked documentation, we know that the 5T will feature a 6.01-inch, 1080p (1080 x 2160 pixel), 18:9 aspect ratio display, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of storage, 3,300mAh battery, Snapdragon 835 CPU, and will launch running Android 7.1.1.
Leaked Specifications of OnePlus 5T:
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm | Weight: 162 grams
- 6.01-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED Display, 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 401ppi, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based Oxygen OS, (Upgradeable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Dual SIM Support
- 20MP + 16MP Dual Rear Cameras with LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera | Sony IMX 371 | f/2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor | 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 5.0 | Dirac HD Sound
- 3,300mAh Battery | USB Type-C Port
- 5V/4A (20W) Dash Charge Support
The device will be made available via a flash sale in India on November 21st and the regular open sales will begin from November 28th.