Oppo has launched their most awaited Flagship smartphone- Oppo Find X in India. The Find X features a 6.42-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Panoramic Arc Screen with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and 93.8% screen-to-body ratio. The device is powered by Snapdragon 845 with 8GB of RAM and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1 on top. The main highlight of the device is a motorized sliding dual rear cameras with a 16MP primary and a 20MP secondary camera module with Optical Image Stabalization, AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology that can identify 800 scenes. The company says that the sliding mechanism has been tested over 300,000 times for durability. The Find X packs a 3730mAh battery with support for VOOC flash charge fast charging technology that promises 2 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charge.
The OPPO Find X comes in Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue color variants and is priced at INR 59,990 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart online as well as offline retailers starting from August 3rd with pre-orders starting from July 25th. All those who pre-order the Oppo Find X will get a gift voucher worth INR 3000.
OPPO Find X specifications:
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.3 × 9.4mm; Weight: 186g
- 6.42-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 aspect ratio Panoramic Arc display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, secondary 20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C audio, DSP module, NXP noise reduction
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,730mAh battery with VOOC flash charge fast charging