Taiwanese handset giant HTC has launched One (E8), a variant of HTC One (M8) in India at Rs 34,900. The company has also launched a new octa-core processor-powered smartphone, Desire 616 at Rs 16,900. The HTC Desire 616 is a dual SIM device, powered by 1.4 GHz octacore processor. It features a five-inch screen, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (expandable upto 32GB), 8MP rear and 2 MP front camera as well as a 2,000 mAh battery. HTC refers to the One (E8)’s design as ‘Dual Curve’ and claims that it fits naturally in the user’s hand in virtually any position.
HTC One (E8) will be available from end of July ,while Desire 616 will start selling this week.
HTC Desire 616
HTC 616 is the first octa core smartphone priced in the lower mid range segment at 16,900 INR. This price segment is more competitive than ever with Xiaomi Mi3 and Asus Zenphone series.
HTC Desire 616 Specifications :-
- Dimensions: 14.2*7.19*0.915 cm
- Display:12.7cm , 720p HD
- CPU: 1.4 Ghz Octa-Core CPU
- SIM :Dual
- Internal Storage: 4GB (expandable upto 32 GB)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Primary Camera: 8 MP with auto focus
- Secondary Camera: 2MP with 720p HD recording
- Battery: 2000 mAh
HTC One E8
This new smartphone is essentially an affordable variant of the company’s flagship One (M8). Though most of the internal hardware specifications are the similar to HTC One (M8) but HTC has ditched the duo camera from HTC M8 and is offering a 13MP rear camera instead. Additionally, there is also a power saving mode, which shuts down all but the bare essential apps and services. This helps stretch the battery life to up to two weeks.
HTC One E8 Specifications :-
- Dimensions: 14.642*7.067*0.985 cm
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 12.7 cm , Full HD 1080p
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 , Quad-Core 2.5 Ghz
- SIM : Dual nano SIM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB (expandable upto 128 GB)
- RAM: 2GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP , BSI sensor , f2.2 , 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera: 5MP , BSI sensor , 1080p video recording
- Battery: 2600 mAh