HTC at CES 2015 have launched 2 new smartphones in the Dersire series- HTC Desire 826 and HTC Desire 320.
The HTC Desire 826 is a mid-range flagship device and Desire 320 is expected to be a budget friendly smartphone.
HTC Desire 826
The main highlight of the device is that is has HTC’s much appreciated UltraPixel Technology, the device is a selfie shooting machine with a 4-UltraPixel front camera.
HTC Desire 826 sports a 5.5-inch display and is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor and packs 2GB of RAM along with 16 GB of internal memory storage. The device also features front facing BoomSound speaker which supports Dolby audio enhancement.
The company declared that the device will be made available first in Asian Countries.
Specifications of HTC Desire 826:
- Dispaly:5.5 inches (~401 ppi pixel density)
- OS: Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core (64-bit)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Camera: 13MP with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 4 MP (2µm pixel size)
- Battery: 2600 mAh (Non-Removable)
HTC Desire 320
HTC Desire 320 is the budget smartphone from HTC . The smartphone features a 4.5 inch LCD display and the device is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor. The device has a 5 MP rear camera while the selfie camera is only 0.3MP which is not expected to capture selfies .
The Desire 320 will be available in two varients – 4 GB and 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
Specifications of HTC Desire 320:
- Dimension: 132 x 67.8 x 10.5 mm
- Dispaly: 4.5 inches (~218 ppi)
- OS: Android v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Processor: Mediatek Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Internal memory: 4GB/8GB
- RAM: 512MB/1GB
- Primary camera: 5MP
- Secondary Camera: VGA
- Battery: 2100 mAh