With stellar products like Lenovo Vibe X2, the company is all set to please the budget market as well with its new offerings. Lenovo has just now launched the A6000, most affordable 4G smartphone in India. The smartphone was announced at CES last to last week in Las Vegas.
With the big share in PC market, the company has made its presence in smartphone market as well. Launching the affordable 4G smartphone which we might say just about the right time. In a country like India where budget smartphone market has the biggest impact, it is a wise decision to consider it amongst the first wave countries. With the beginning of 2015 and network operators gradually rolling out 4G spectrum, Lenovo will have its customers prepared to experience the change.
Lenovo A6000 Specifications:
- 12.7 cms HD (1280×720 pixels resolution) IPS panel
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 1.2GHz 64-bit, quad-core CPU
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Dolby digital certified dual speakers
- Supports LTE bands in India FDD 1800MHz (Band 3) & TDD 2300MHz (Band 40)
- 8.2mm Thickness and 128gms weight
- 2300mAh lithium-ion battery
- Priced at ₹6999
The handset is priced at ₹6,999 and will be exclusively available from Flipkart.com. Registrations on Flipkart for A6000 will open on 16th January, 6:00 PM.