Alright, the big news is here. As you might have learned about the launch of OnePlus One in India by now, Amazon India has now officially confirmed that they shall be selling it from December 2nd, 2014. Earlier this week, it was made public that the exclusive e-commerce partner which shall be selling this Android smartphone will be Amazon India and now we have a date as well.
OnePlus One has received an amazing response since it’s launch in April in Belgium, Austria, Canada, Belgium, France, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K and the USA. As we know, OnePlus One sells by an invite system which makes it hard to buy. Similar model shall be followed in India as well. Amazon.in have been already initiated the campaign to register for contest and only those with invites will be able to buy the OnePlus One on December 2, 2014. For those interested, the users can register themselves by heading to Amazon.in or oneplus.net/in.
OnePlus One Specifications :
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC)
- CyanogenMod 11S based Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dimensions – 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm, Weight: 162 grams
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3100 mAh battery
We are expecting a 64GB model to sell for less than Rs. 25,000 and probably only the ‘Sandstone Black’ variant. Chintan Vithlani have been using this phone as his daily driver for the past 3 months. Just in case you have any doubts, shoot your questions to the comments section below.